Thursday, March 5, 2009

phillip pirrip, my new friend......

I had something of an epiphany today, sitting in my english: "ideas of the real" class discussing an excerpt of Henry James' Turn of the Screw. A girl who was pissing me off because she was saying pretentious, englishy things but admittedly had a good grasp on the shit said something to the lecturer like "it's like you have to accept and come into this world to be able to come into the next". i was just thinking yuck, pretentious, yuck, when the lecturer pretty much jizzed in her pants; today i have learnt to let go of the inhibition of sounding like a complete fuckhead and just embrace the stupid, artsy, sit-in-a-coffee-shop-drinking-only-coffee-all-day-and
-chain-smoking-cigarettes-while-wearing-a-beret things you're supposed to say.

i wish i could put a lovely illustration of this up but i am on the wrong computer.


also today i saw an asian dude driving a car with hello kitty seat covers, this made me happy to the extreme as it reminded me of my own, mine is a lot less x-core than his was, mine is purple and fluffy and given to me by my lovely boyfriend and there's only one and only one for me.


however i was pissed off because i got a message as soon as i got on the bus that told me my friends were in the unibar. no getting drunk before tackling anthropology assignment for me?

today you can help me by telling me your experiences of the mother-daughter relationship.
i need to stop blogging.......... feeling self indulgent............ fail.

1 comment: