Tuesday, March 3, 2009

your mother in law is heavy

The title of this blog refers to the way my anthropolgy lecturer introduced us to the subject... He went on to explain about how he loved the word heavy, as it has so many different meanings, and then about the five dollar note, and then about starfish. I sort of knew what he was talking about

Not really.
Today at uni i watched mythbusters and spoke lots of french (cecile et julien sont malade). Here is a picture that i wish i drew:



Today i have decided to discuss the economic crisis. I heard last night through the sultry lips of sandra sully that the CEO of billabong declared himself bankrupt, I thought, lolz. To be honest the economic crisis hasn't affected me much, I am financially affected more by the fact that today I decided to buy a $170 dress and now have $70 to last me a week... It seems the world is basically going to shit, what with fires and floods and global warming and droughts and no money and the torrens being ugly. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the apocalypse, just in a slow, drawn out, boring way, and I wouldnt be that fussed if it is.
Hopefully we survive long enough to see december 12, 2012, because that's the day the aliens come to take back the planet and put the black oil virus inside all humans, I'd love to see it in action. Maybe the syndicate will have perfected the alien human hybrid by then.

I'm not really psycho i'm just an x files fan. Isn't gillian anderson the perfect woman?

1 comment:

  1. i give you +1 electric as the picture has many awesome uses

    not really but i enjoy your drafty writting

    ReplyDelete